Bitcoin Football Betting Useful Tips
Football betting is the most popular form of sports betting all over the world. One of the many reasons is the availability of events throughout the year. And when that happens, you need to research your way through all the events to find the most profitable ones.
“Pro Tip: Always compare odds at multiple Bitcoin football betting sites before choosing one. Your goal is to go for the longest odds for the same market.” – Crypto-Gambling.tv
Most Popular Football Betting Markets
The betting markets are abundant when it comes to soccer. Every possible outcome you can think of in a match is available as a market. Let’s go over the popular ones in the Philippines.
- 1×2: This is the most popular football market where you bet on the home team (1), the away team (2), and a draw (X).
- Handicap: Handicaps are also very popular in the Philippines, and it comes into play when 2 teams with a massive gap in skills are paired for a match.
- Man of the Match: Which player may get the match of the match award is a very speculative market in soccer betting with Bitcoin.
Top 3 Mobile Apps for Bitcoin Soccer Betting
Just like the web platforms, the Philippines has a great collection of mobile apps for Bitcoin football betting.
BetOnline is our favorite pick for mobile betting, as it offers dedicated apps for Android and iOS on the respective stores.
Along with being one of our top picks for the best Bitcoin football betting sites, CloudBet is also amazing for mobile betting.
Our last pick for the best Bitcoin football gambling app is SportsBetting.ag. You’ll know why when you sign up.
Live Betting Football
Live betting refers to the activity where you place bets on an ongoing match. It’s fundamentally different from pre-match betting as the odds are changing almost all the time. Live bets also come with way more markets because with every minute, some new outcome is possible. The Bitcoin football betting sites on our list offer amazing live markets for punters.
List of the Best Live Betting Sites
- Sportbet.one – Cash Out, Cashback, Average Odds (Fractional, American and Decimal Formats)
- Sportsbet.io – Cashback, Promotions, Several Crypto Payment Alternatives
- BetUs – Cash Out, Cashback, Live Betting
- Thunderpick – Good UI, Cash Out, Live Betting
- Cloudbet – Cash out, Live Betting, Fractional & Decimal Odds
- Americas Cardroom – Good UI, Cash Out, Live Betting
- Betonline.ag – Cash out, Live Betting, American, Decimal & Fractional Odds
- Sportsbetting.ag – Cash Out, Cashback, Live Betting, Multi-Format Odds
Popular Football Events to Bet On
When you pick a match at a Bitcoin football betting site in the Philippines, it’s either an international friendly or a part of a tournament. Football sees many tournaments throughout the year. Let’s go over the most high-voltage ones quickly.
➜ FIFA World Cup
The biggest showdown of soccer supremacy in the world. Every 4 years, 32 teams from all over the world come together to fight for the title of world champion. Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Germany, France, etc. countries have always been favorites for this tournament.
➜ English Premier League
This is the most intense domestic league in the world. Although all the participating clubs are from England, the viewers tune in from Africa, Asia, and America!
➜ UEFA Champions League
This is the title fight for the best club in Europe. UEFA is the governing body for this tournament and it’s an excellent event for betting. It’s simply because you get to bet on the best teams from all over Europe.
Best Soccer Betting Odds
“Odds” refer to the likelihood of an event happening. In sports betting, however, it refers to how much you can win too. In the Philippines, the format used to project market odds is known as Moneyline odds.
In this format, the odds are projected with plus (+) and minus (-) signs to distinguish between the favorite and the underdog. (-110) odds mean you need to wager $110 to win a $100 profit. And (+110) odds mean you need to wager $100 to win a $110 profit.