Bitcoin Formula 1 Betting Useful Tips
If you want to succeed in Formula 1 betting, you must know the ins and outs of it. In fact, to succeed in sports betting in general, you must know what you’re doing. It’s simply because sports betting comes with a lot more parameters in your control.
“Pro Tip: Always check the car inspection details for the teams before you bet on a race. Any new developments in technology can throw off the favorites.”
Most Popular Formula 1 Betting Markets
Compared to other sports, the number of markets for F1 betting is quite low. Even the best Bitcoin Formula 1 betting sites offer either one or both of the markets below.
- Race Winner: As all Grand Prix events are based on races per season format, the common market is the race winner. You get odds for all the drivers in a given race.
- Number of Victories in a Season: Before a season starts, the Bitcoin Formula 1 betting sites will project a range for the driver’s win.
- Best Constructor (Bonus Market): As part of the Constructors Championship, you can choose the best constructor for the season.
Top 3 Mobile Apps for Bitcoin F1 Betting
Now that you know which are the best F1 betting bookies, you might be interested in the top mobile apps.
Sportsbet.io has been a reliable name in the betting scene of the Philippines for a very long time. Also, it offers an impeccable mobile app for the sports betting section.
An attractive interface and open declaration of being a Bitcoin Formula 1 betting site. What more do you need?
One of the many underappreciated Bitcoin F1 betting sites in the country. It has a very good app that both Android and iOS users can download.
Live Betting Formula 1
F1 is one of the best sports for live betting in our opinion. It’s fast and keeps everyone on edge during the races. This tremendous show of speed can throw the race favorite out of the track as well as from the favorite position at online bookmakers.
To keep up with all this, live betting on F1 offers a plethora of markets with great odds!
List of the Best Live Betting Sites
- Sportbet.one - Cash Out, Cashback, Average Odds (Fractional, American and Decimal Formats)
- Sportsbet.io - Cashback, Promotions, Several Crypto Payment Alternatives
- BetUs - Cashback, Live Betting, Good UI
- Looselines.ag - Good promotions, Several Crypto Payment Alternatives
- Cloudbet - Cash out, Live Betting, Fractional & Decimal Odds
Popular Formula 1 Events to Bet On
All F1 events are Grand Prix races around the world. The caliber of the races is determined based on the difficulty of the track. So, all the popular events in F1 betting are Grand Prix Races.
➜ Monaco Grand Prix: Circuit de Monaco
Arguably one of the hardest yet fastest races on the planet. This is the most anticipated event among all F1 lovers and punters. The odds are incredibly competitive for this event as well.
➜ Italian Grand Prix: Autodromo Nazionale di Monza
The oldest host of the F1, coming into commission way back in 1922. This particular event has been a massive tourist attraction for Italy every calendar year. Ferrari is especially a favorite for this event, for obvious reasons.
➜ British Grand Prix: Silverstone Circuit
Also known as the British GP, this is another exciting race for the drivers as well as the spectators. The mundane weather of Britain lights up during that time of the year as thousands of tourists come to witness the Silverstone circuit.
Best F1 Betting Odds
In sports betting, odds give you the idea of how likely an event is. The better you can read the odds, the more you expect to succeed with Bitcoin F1 betting. All the betting sites we’ve listed on this page are known for their tight odds.